Professional Martial Artist
Actor
Presenter
Author


Jake Ogden

Jake Ogden

Wednesday 19 January 2011

Tuesday and Wednesday classes

I have had a great week so far. Classes on Tuesday were packed to the rafters; 60 kids and 62 adults fantastic numbers. Tonight i have had an awesome class. My Bugbrooke class has grown  a club of 2 kids and 2 adults to 15 kids and 14 adults in 5 weeks. Things are looking really good and my students are getting the result sthey want.  I feel so happy i do a job that serves the greater good and bring myself and students pure satisfaction.

Jake

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jake
    My name is Craig Lewis and I run a local news website, www.thehunsburyherald.blogspot.com, which reports on news and events in an area of South Northamptonshire consisting of East and West Hunsbury, Collingtree, Blisworth, Milton Malsor, Grange Park, Wootton, Bugbrooke and Rothersthorpe.
    While carrying out some research I came across this blog and noticed that you conduct Jado Kuin Do classes at Bugbrooke and also that you are the president of the WJKD.
    I was thinking that your story might make a good feature for our website and wondered if you would be willing to talk about it with me in more detail.
    If you are interested I can be contacted by return at hunsburherald@hotmail.com
    Kind regards
    Craig

    Craig Lewis
    The Hunsbury Herald
    www.thehunsburyherald.blogspot.com

    hunsburyherald@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete