Professional Martial Artist
Actor
Presenter
Author


Jake Ogden

Jake Ogden

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Excellent class & Technical Grading Syllabus

I had an excellent class last night and all students were working hard from my little under 4yrs all the way through to my senior students well done.  

I am just in the midst finishing the Technical Grading Syllabus (TGS). This is basically a more in depth version of the normal students syllabus but with special emphasis on the technicalities and full anatomy of a given technique and also highlighting exactly how should be performed. This is designed specifically for grading examiners and instructors to give them a more in-depth insight as to exactly what they should be delivering and assessing. This will improve teaching standards and quality across the board. Hopefully I will have this finished by the end of the week and be available for instructors by the beginning of next week.

Master Jake Ogden 

No comments:

Post a Comment