Professional Martial Artist
Actor
Presenter
Author


Jake Ogden

Jake Ogden

Saturday 8 January 2011

This week

Hi folks , this week has been a good week for me and indeed the WJO. I have secured a date for the WJO national championships for 2011. They will be held on 14th May at Daventry Leisure Centre so make sure that you all get into training ready for the big day. I have training for 3 hours this morning starting at 10.30. Ill start with an hour of basics and warm ups followed by an hour of sparring with one of my oldest but toughest sparring partners. This is imperative to keep the timing and speed of my defensive and offensive moves tight. After that an hour of breathing techniques and stretching to finish off with, a great start to the weekend.

Jake Ogden  

No comments:

Post a Comment