Professional Martial Artist
Actor
Presenter
Author


Jake Ogden

Jake Ogden

Sunday 3 July 2011

This weekend

I have had an excellent weekend. My students never cease to impress me. Grading standards at the East Northants (Rothwell) grading on saturday and the South Northants & Bucks (Towcester) grading today were excellent. You are all true credits to your instructors and the Jado Kuin Do art form. If this is anything to go by, I look forward to grading you for your blackbelts.

This is one of the best parts of my job. The progression of the Jado Kuin Do students is simply breath taking. We have also experienced record numbers of students garding over the last few days with numbers  currently into the late hundreds!

I look forward to the Daventry and Warwickshire gradings next saturday.

Jake Ogden

No comments:

Post a Comment