Professional Martial Artist
Actor
Presenter
Author


Jake Ogden

Jake Ogden

Monday 25 July 2011

Presenting at the Valhalla Festival

Hi guys, I’m finally back in the office now following an excellent weekend. 

Early Saturday morning myself and my family set off to the Valhalla, strength, power and martial arts show in Colchester. I was presenting there and managing the whole of the martial arts side of things. Besides presenting and organising, I was also interviewing some of Europe’s finest strong men, body builders and of course martial artists.

The weekend was busy and I met lots of talented athletes; it was hectic but very enjoyable. To top this weekend off, I was able to take my wife and children with me, they relaxed and enjoyed the festival whilst I was working, but we were still together.

The accommodation was first class. The organisers of the Valhalla festival put me and my family up in the prestigious Five Lakes Hotel where after a hard day of delivering and interviewing we could all go back and enjoy the luxuries that the  hotel had to offer. 

Special thanks to Paul Clifton and Kwoklyn Wan for their support throughout the weekend. 

See you all soon. 

Jake Ogden  

No comments:

Post a Comment