Professional Martial Artist
Actor
Presenter
Author


Jake Ogden

Jake Ogden

Friday 6 January 2012

2012, Here I come....

Well, that's it now; we are into 2012.

I have had a great Christmas (as I spent lots of time with the family) and an enjoyable new year. It’s now time to get stuck into 2012 and take things to the next level.... 

There are lots that I want to make happen this year and I'm really looking forward to it. 
The WJO is going from strength to strength and the Jado Kuin Do art form is reaching new levels in terms of participation, retention and achievement. I have appointed four regional managers that will be actively teaching, promoting and growing the Jado Kuin Do art form within their regions. This opens Jado Kuin Do up to new areas helping to gain further national coverage.

Personally, I am doing lots of work with COMBAT magazine and TMAS. 2012 is going to be awesome with what we are planning to do. Working with people such as Paul Clifton, Kwoklyn Wan, Julian Dale and Kate Solomons is not only inspiring but a breath of fresh air as they are as enthusiastic about things as I am and share very similar though processes. Hopefully there will be some television work coming up in the not to distant future too. Watch this space...........

Take care and I'll be in touch soon 

Best Wishes 

Jake Ogden   

No comments:

Post a Comment